You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Phone: +43 699 19465709
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have to pay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that
result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
For goods that cannot normally be returned by post due to their nature, these amount to 12.90 EUR.
You only have to pay for any diminished value of the goods if this diminished value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal (no withdrawal):
'The consumer shall have no right of withdrawal in respect of contracts relating to:
- goods the price of whichngt dependent on fluctuations on the financial market, over which the trader has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period,
- goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs,
- goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- goods which are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that their seal has been removed after delivery,
- goods which, after delivery, have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature,
- alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current valuengt depend on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control,
- sound or video recordings or computer software supplied in a sealed package, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery,
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of such publications